Can you believe Teagan is almost one month old already?! Time has gone by so fast yet it seems like so long ago that we were in the hospital and entering this new journey in life.
Amidst the diaper changes, feedings, late nights, interrupted sleep, Tim's odd schedule with snow plowing and firefighter classes, lessons on "timing," first ventures out in public etc., the transition of having Teagan in our lives is going quite well (kudos to my hubby who has been an amazing father as well as an amazing support to me over the last 4 weeks)! We are experiencing a love like none felt before! She is growing so fast...almost out of her newborn stuff! At her doctor's appointment 2 weeks ago, she weighed in at 8 lbs. 12 oz...almost exactly a pound heavier than her birth weight! She loves to cuddle and flash her adorable smile. She is almost at the point where she's smiling reactively rather than just because. She is focusing on us when we talk to her and this has made interacting with her even more enjoyable! She's also proven herself to be quite strong as she lifts her head from side to side and almost rolled over once during tummy time! She is the cutest thing we've ever laid our eyes on and we just can't get enough of her!
Unfortunately, because our camera is not functioning properly, I don't have any updated pictures to post of Teagan. Hopefully this will be remedied soon, however, the cost to get the camera fixed will be more than the camera is worth. :( Looks like we may have to take the plunge and get a new one. I don't like missing out on capturing these precious moments! We did get a lovely video camera for Christmas though and we hope to post a video of our lil' pumpkin pie in the near future.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
update
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Brookie and Tim,
We're so delighted to hear that you're enjoying parenthood. It sounds wonderful (minus the lack of sleep and crazy schedule adjustments). Teagan is absolutely adorable, and we love seeing your pictures. Keep posting the updates!!! We look forward to joining you in this beautiful adventure!!! Much Love from Florida!!!
I can't believe how long it's been since we've gotten together, I miss you guys so much. Hopefully I'll see you at marils next week, I can't wait to see Teagan, I'm sure Naomi will seem huge compared to her!
-allison
She is just adorable Brooke! Glad to hear things are going well. I have been following your blog. We look forward to seeing you back at Bethany in a couple of months!
Christina Adamski
Brookie ~
Sorry we keep missing each other. We'll get to see Teagan eventually. I enjoy keeping up with you guys through the blog and understand that life is just a bit busy. Can't wait to see Teagan soon!
Post a Comment