My sister, Tara, is a gifted photographer and was able to take some adorable pictures of Teagan when she and Myles were in town visiting last week. Thanks again Tara!
Click HERE to check them out!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
precious baby
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Tara the pictures are WONDERFUL. You are very gifted.
Wish I would have got a couple with Daddy!
Wondeful pictures...Teagan is a sweet heart....looks just like her daddy!
So happy for the both of you!
Uncle Bill and Aunt Olga
What a beautiful baby Brooke and Tim! Congratulations!
Brooke & Tim,
She is beautiful. I was glad to read that you are all well and finally made it home. Congrats!
Sara
Tim/Brook
She's beautiful ( ofcourse). As soon as you go to your Mom and Dads let us know and we will just stop in to see you all. Can't wait to hold her. debating who she looks like first intinct was Tim then again you. Kisses and hugs to you all. Baily also.
Love
Kathy,Allen and Aimy and the kids
Tim and Brooke! Congratulations on a beautiful and healthy baby girl! I know you will have many wonderful moments with her. Vince and I are really happy for you! Now that I found your blog, I can keep up with y'all!! Check us out on ours!
-Vince and Holly Scheffler
MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!!
luv,
Auntie Jessie
COOL TEMPLATE! IT'S SO YOU! :) and cute pic addition of Teags :)
Congratulations! She's beautiful! And I love the new look of your blog! ...Julie
Post a Comment