Voting

Monday, January 14, 2008

Home At Last!

As of yesterday morning, our precious Teagan is home! We are adjusting well to a life which revolves around lots of feedings, wardrobe changes, dirty diapers, more feedings (feels like a full time job!), sleep times, wake times (when it should be sleepy time) :) and LOTS of cuddling and kissing! She's been smiling a lot (I don't believe it's "just gas"), :) often a cute, crooked smile. It's adorable! We just can't get enough of her! She and Bailey are enjoying getting to know one another as well. :)
Being at the hospital all day with her last week helped prepare us for what her schedule is like and in a way, was somewhat of a nice transition into being home with her 24/7. That's my one positive note about the longest week of our lives. Actually, in spite of the circumstances, we had a great experience at Holland Hospital and were cared for by some truly amazing nurses and doctors. We deeply appreciated how they loved and cared for Teagan as well as for Tim and my physical and emotional well-being.

Here are some pictures from our day yesterday. We apologize if they appear with lines through them. Our camera took a terrible fall and we are going to have to look into getting it fixed asap. :(


My take home outfit!


Mommy liked this cozy "bear" snow suit for me but it didn't work out aa well as she hoped in my car seat.


Bye Bye!


Oma and Aunt Andrea surprised me by making this cute poster and putting balloons up to welcome me home!


I love my Daddy!


My first bath at home! I'm a little ducky!

3 comments:

Tara said...

More pics!!! Keep em coming. So glad you are all home and beginning this part of life together!

Anonymous said...

Brooke,
So glad that you are all home together. Enjoy every minute! You are missed at the office, but I don't suppose the reverse is true. Let me know when you get settled in. Hopefully I can find time to stop by in a couple of weeks.
Love,
~Sara

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the pics!!! She is sooooo precious! I hope the adjustments of having her home are going well.