0 degrees (feels like -25) means a weekend of cuddling up in pj's, eating pizza, watching movies, warming up by the fire and sleeping in. That's basically what our weekend has consisted of so far (besides an awesome night with friends at the Marsman's on Friday night!). Even though we're ready for this snowy, cold weather to leave for good, we enjoy being able to just "be" at home and spend time as a family (when Tim's not out plowing)!
We figured out that we can take pictures with our video camera and we finally uploaded them to the computer so we can post some updates of Teagan. She is growing so fast! She is definitely losing that "newborn look" and turning into such a big girl!
sweet pea
I like to sleep with my arms in the air!
I love hanging out with my mommy, daddy and big "brother" bailey!
cutie pie
I love my swing!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
cozy weekend
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 7:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Yeah! Thanks for posting these. She is such a cutie. Looking more like Brooke than before, but still a lot like Daddy! Love and miss you all.
OH MY Goodness...I love her so much!! What a sweetheart!! You can see her sweet personality already!!! Love and kisses from Oma
Teagan is so beautiful!! I am so glad you guys have your blog so the rest of the family get catch up online! Congratulations Brooke and Tim! You have a gorgeous little girl!!
She's ADORABLE...I want to meet her! Love all the pictures..Keep them coming:)
what a sweetie!! she is just sooo precious! i agree with tara, she is looking a lil more like Brooke these days... glad to see you are all doing so well!
Oh My!! I just now got a chance to look at your blog. She is just adorable. I can't wait to meet her in person. Are you going to have here christened? Let us know when, where and we will be there.
Love you guys!
Great Oma and Aunt Wilma
WOW! What a doll! I've been checking and re-checking for updated pictures, so I was VERY excited to see your recent post. Teagan is adorable, and you all look very happy and content. Continue enjoying every stage of the journey!
Hi you guys....Love the pictures..thanks for sharing. Teagan is a sweetie-pie. Looking forward to meeting her.
BTW...we love the birth announcement and the card it was sent in :)
Love, Uncle Bill and Aunt Olga
Post a Comment