We're having so much fun watching Teagan crawl around and explore the world around her! She is quite the active lil' girl and is almost constantly moving and finding the next thing to pull herself up or to put her mouth on...or both. Her personality is coming out more and more as we watch her in this new world of hers. Besides being a mover, she is really a content and happy (except when it's bedtime...that's another story!) baby who radiates joy from every ounce of her being! Here are some pictures to show you what we mean (open mouth = loud, ear piercing shrieks of joy!)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
our happy lil' explorer
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Sweet peanut! Can't wait to see her on Saturday! (I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one who can't seem to get her to want to go beddy-bye!)
Teagan you are as sweet as can be!! We love you! Oma and Opa
Oh my gosh, she is SO cute! I wanna eat her up!!
I love you, Teaggie!
What a little BABE!!! It looks like you're really enjoying parenthood, and that makes me even more excited for our big day. I'll have to be in touch with you as I go through some of the beginning stages of the transition.
She is absolutely adorable! What a happy girl!
Hi Brooke. I got your message on my blog. It is great to hear from you. Teagan is so adorable. Isn't it crazy how a little one changes your life in so many ways. We will have to get everyone together and catch up soon. Take care, Karyn
Post a Comment