Voting

Thursday, July 10, 2008

milestones


This cutie patootie is entering the world of solid foods, sitting up all on her own, revealing her adorbale laugh, army crawling and saying "ma, da and ba!" We love her so much, we just want to eat her up!


mmm...rice cereal!


If she could only talk, she would have told me why she kept falling over when I set her down after putting her jeans on (see pant hole). Sorry sweetie! :)


1st Captain Sundae experience!

For more adorable pics of this cutie, check out a post from Monday on this blog!

5 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

What a CUTE family!!! I love all of the new pictures! Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

I love the "jean" picture. Teagan looks like she saying, "This doesn't feel right..." hilarious!!

Aunt Olga

Matt said...

Craziness. She is getting so big and is so full of joy. I love seeing pics up here. What an awesome family you have. You guys are seriously blessed. What a great stage of growing up to for Teagan, that is the best when there are so interactive. Alright, blessings, and miss you guys

Margaron

jess o said...

What a big girl! I'm glad the new feedings are going well - I can't wait to come over or go for a Capt Sundae night with you! love you, Teaggers!

Anonymous said...

Is it possible that she's doing all these new things already? Time sure does fly. She is such a doll! We'll have to try to get together again sometime soon.
~Sara