I am 6 months old today! :)HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!
Brookie, how are you? My summer is pretty wide-open if you ever want to hang out. I'd be more than happy to come your way during the day when you've got Teagan. If you're too busy, that's fine. Just let me know!
Teaggie, you are just too cute. I love you!!
Happy Half Birthday, Teagan!! (a couple days late) I hope you and your Mommy and Daddy are having a great summer!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Brookie, how are you? My summer is pretty wide-open if you ever want to hang out. I'd be more than happy to come your way during the day when you've got Teagan. If you're too busy, that's fine. Just let me know!
Teaggie, you are just too cute.
I love you!!
Happy Half Birthday, Teagan!! (a couple days late) I hope you and your Mommy and Daddy are having a great summer!
Post a Comment