Voting

Monday, May 19, 2008

five things...

For those of you who know how indecisive I am, you can only imagine how long this took me.

Per the request of my sis, Tara Korinne:

FIVE things under $5 I could not live without:
1. chapstick
2. peanut butter/chocolate chips/graham crackers (they are eaten together, therefore, I'm counting them as one)
3. lotion
4. english toffee "coffee" from gas stations (yea, the cheap stuff)
5. bobby pins (I don't like it when my hair falls in my eyes)

FIVE favorite movies:
1. Crash
2. Dumb and Dumber
3. Meet The Parents
4. The Notebook
5. anything with Denzel Washington :)

FIVE baby names I like:
1. Teagan :)
2. Wyatt
3. Owen
4. Lakyn
5. Savannah

FIVE songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. You Are Beautiful My Sweet Sweet Song - Third Day
2. Resurrection - Nicol Sponberg
3. I Will Remember You - Sarah Mclachlan
4. Fruits of The Spirit CD (can't pick just one song) - Eric Schrotenboer
5. You Are So Good To Me - Water Deep and 100 Portraits

FIVE people who have influenced me in a positive way:
1. Jesus
2. Mom and Dad (they count as one)
3. Tim
4. Dede Weilhouwer
5. Joy Pyper

FIVE things that are always in my purse:
1. chapstick
2. mints or gum
3. wallet
4. hand lotion
5. bobby pins (see above)

FIVE moments that have changed my life forever:
1. accepting Jesus as my Savior
2. saying "hello" to a cute boy in the weightroom at Hope College
3. giving birth to Teagan Alise
4. going to a friend's house in inner city GR when I was in 4th grade
5. going to Haiti on a mission trip

FIVE obsessions I have now:
1. Teagan
2. eating peanut butter/chocolate chips/graham crackers (or apples)
3. putting chapstick on (seems like I have a theme in these answers...)
4. learning about international adoption
5. checking my email and other people's blogs

FIVE places I would like to go:
1. Colorado (again)
2. Hawaii (again)
3. Oregon
4. Africa
5. Europe

FIVE appliances/kitchen tools I can't live without:
1. microwave
2. kitchen aid mixer
3. toaster oven
4. spatula
5. knife (for scooping out peanut butter...see above)

FIVE people whose FIVE THINGS I'd like to see:
1. Jess O.
2. Corrie H.
3. Deb G.
4. Allison A.
5. Sara K.

4 comments:

Tara said...

thanks brookie! fun to read!

Deb said...

oh dear this may be a tough one for me. Loved reading yours and I promise I will do one. When? I'm not sure yet :)

The Claypools said...

Hi Brooke, great answers...I'm with you on the chapstick and bobby pins :)

Are you guys thinking about adopting? My brother and sister in law are adopting from Ethiopia. So far they've had a great experience, and they are hoping to meet their new baby this summer. I'll have to check with them what agency they are using.

Corrie and Phil said...

Hey Brookie,

I LOVED reading your answers, and I'm inspired to do it at some point. Thanks for sharing!