Voting

Sunday, February 17, 2008

job news


In addition to being a full time Mommy, I'm excited to share that I just accepted a part time job (2 days/week) as an International Adoption Worker at Bethany Christian Services in Holland! I have always dreamed of working in this program and feel so honored to be offered the job! This is the same office that I have been working at for the past few years and I am so happy to be staying a part of this "family!" Although I will miss the Families First Program and working with local families and children at risk, I am looking forward to the change and the ways that God will use me and teach me on the journey ahead which is set to begin after my maternity leave ends (beginning of April). We praise God for His awesome provision!

8 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Brookie! That's great. Does that mean you'll stay home during the other part of the week? What a blessing? God is good!

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

Sorry my last comment had a lot of typos - my fingers haven't woken up yet. I'll try again :)
Congrats Brooke!! I know how you've been interested in that for a while, so how wonderful that God has chosen this time in your life for you to do it! I'm excited we'll be in the same building again! Enjoy your maternity leave!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brooke!!! God does provide. Love You!!
Aunt Wilma

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats Brooke. I had not heard the news yet. We look forward to you moving over to the west side!!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that last comment was from me.
Christina Adamski

Anonymous said...

Dear, dear Brooke:

I am so happy for you and your family! As we delight ourselves in the Lord, He will give us the desires of our heart. I think that a maternity leave awakens all kinds of new concerns and feelings, and clarifies what is important. What a blessing that God has answered those for your family.

We love you and Tim (and your darling daughter!).
Carolyn & Scott Hoffman

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Brooke! I'm so happy for you! Sounds like a great fit...work a little, be a mommy a lot. :) I love seeing pictures of your cute, precious family.
Heidi