Voting

Thursday, July 2, 2009

french press photography


As many of you know from previous posts I've written, my sister, Tara, has been a gifted "hobby" photographer for many years. Some of my favorite pictures of our family...and especially Teagan, have been taken by her. After a lot of thought, prayer, and dreaming (and lots of encouragement from us!), she has ventured out into turning this hobby into a profession!! We couldn't be more excited for her! She is still keeping her part time job as a pastor at her church (not to mention her full time job caring for her two precious boys) but is integrating this into the mix as well. Check out her website: www.frenchpressphotography.com
- I especially love the "welcome" section explaining why she chose this business name and I'm a little partial to some pictures of a cute lil' someone displayed throughout the site. :)

If you know of anyone in the Cincinnati area looking for a creative and gifted photographer...tell them about French Press Photography....or, if you're from the West Michigan area, feel free to book her since that means she has to come and visit. :)

1 comments:

Tara said...

thanks Brookie!