Voting

Thursday, July 2, 2009

From Tim

Oh, how I am so blessed and how I love these two beautiful girls! Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of them (sorry if you have already seen some of them).



teagan dancing after hiking a trail in colorado


brooke enjoying some coffee from her favorite colorado coffee shop


teagan enjoying Cross Bar X


mommy giving a beautiful smile while Teagan does her "Silly Face"


she loves to climb


a little time on the beach with her sweet shades


mommy daughter shot


probably my favorite pic of all (feeding the fish at the cabin)


another feeding the fish shot

3 comments:

Oma said...

I feel so blessed to have all three (almost four)of you in my life!! I love you guys!...beautiful pics.

Katie said...

You are one blessed man Tim! And Brooke and Teagan are lucky to have you too!

jess o said...

Oooh, these pictures make me laugh and cry, they are so precious!!