Voting

Friday, June 12, 2009

Reading


I love books! I love it when Mommy and Daddy read to me but I am also getting good at "reading" back to them or to my baby and bears. I am quite the story teller!! I am getting very good at telling Mommy and Daddy what certain things are when they point to pictures. They think I'm really smart!!
My mommy and I love to go the library and pick out books to read. Today I checked out "Goodnight Moon!" I also got to visit the turtles and fish in the aquarium there. I love visiting them and continued to tell them "bye bye" all the way home (my mommy said they couldn't hear me anymore but I think they could). I'm also very excited to share that I am now officially signed up for the "Kids Summer Reading Program" at my library! For every 15 minutes that Mommy or Daddy read to me, I get to color in an object on a piece of paper that was given to me. Once I color in all of the objects, I can turn it in and get a PRIZE!! Yipee!! I already got a cool bookmark and pen and a summer pass to Dutch Village just for signing up!! :)

4 comments:

Oma said...

Love it! Keep reading Teagie....your mommy and daddy are so smart!

Love and kisses,

Anonymous said...

She is so cute with her pigtails!

Corrie and Phil said...

That's GREAT, Teagan! Keep reading!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date, Teagan!!! Keep on Reading!!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Love You! Aunt Wilma