Voting

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Up North

One of my new favorite places to be is "up north" at the cabin. My Oma and Opa own this cabin in the woods and my mommy spent her whole life going up there and helping Opa hunt (well, just sitting with Opa...she always felt sorry for the deer!), having bonfires, playing in the woods, riding four wheelers and making lots of fun memories during gatherings with friends and family. I love being outside so this was right up my alley! I went up there with just Mommy and Daddy and Bailey a couple of weeks ago and I got to meet all of the animals in the cabin (for some reason, they only showed me their heads....I'll have to talk to Opa about that), feed the fish and talk to the decoy ducks in the pond, go on a long walk, sleep in the bunk room, eat Mancinos pizza, collect rocks, and have lots of fun playing with Mommy and Daddy! I can't wait to go up there again sometime soon!





I got very excited when feeding the fish with Mommy!




feeding the fish (while giving the signature "tongue in the corner of my mouth whenever I'm concentrating" look I inherited from my daddy)!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family... I love the pic. of Brooke and Teagan through the grass.. so precious. I can't wait to be able to see you guys in person! We will be home in Holland for a wedding the weekend of Aug. 8-10... We hope to visit engedi on that Sunday, that is, if we still recognize it!! haha. Love and Blessings,

Christen

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to keep up with your family like this.

Teagan is a sweetheart and we look forward to seeing you all very soon:)

Love, Aunt Olga

jess o said...

So precious. These pics (and experiences are awesome)! xoxo