Voting

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

sleep is good!!

Yup...Teagan has been sleeping through the night!! Well, most of the time anyway. She's been sleeping an average of 6 hour stretches once she goes down at night...last night she actually slept for 8 hours!! Woo hooo!!!! This started the day she received her immunizations and we thought it was just a fluke b/c of how tired she was from them (I woke up at 5am and poked her just to make sure she was okay!). :) Ahh...sleep is good!

The past few days she has been doing better than usual in regards to sticking to a more routine schedule with feeding and napping which is nice since that has been a litle bit of a struggle in the past. This, in turn, is helping her to be a much happier baby (I haven't officially let myself believe that she was "colicky" but it sure has been a close call). We've enjoyed lots of outings lately and she has done so well!! It looks like we are turning a curve and headed in the right direction and we really hope it continues!!

It has been so fun watching her discover the world around her! She enjoys munching on her hands and blowing bubbles in her free time. :) She is holding her head up really well and she keeps trying to sit up on her own. Her smiles and coos make our world go round! She tries to mimic the facial expressions and noises we make at her. During her bath times we always listen to her praise music CD and I usually sing along (she doesn't seem to care that I have a bad voice...although maybe that's why she giggles so much). Anyway, the other day she actually started singing with me (in her coos and oohs language). It was great! :)

Here are some pics that we've taken over the last month. Enjoy!!


SMILE!

so sleepy!


I love hanging out with my Daddy!



"ooohhhh...."

Sometimes I demand that Mommy carry me around in her Baby Bjorn b/c I don't like to be put down...even when she's doing her hair....or cleaning the toilet!

A few of the people I love...(there are many more like Oma/Opa and Nana/Papa who've taken good care of me when Mommy and Daddy go away but Mommy needs to get some updated pictures of us together):


Aunt Jess

Aunt Andie

Mommy's friend (and college roomie!), Stacey

Grandpa and Grandma Keeler (I'm wrapped up in the beautiful blankie that Grandma made me!)

3 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

I LOVE the new pictures and updates. Teagan is adorable, and it sounds like you're adjusting quite well. YEAH for sleep. Keep us posted...we really enjoy it!

Noel said...

She's growing so much! Thanks for posting the pictures and giving us updates. I love being able to see your adorable family.
Heidi

Oma said...

Hi Teagan....you are so adorable...I love the picture of her hanging out with Daddy in the bed!!! We love you so so so much!!
Oma and Opa