I helped Daddy and Oma take care of Mommy as she got her wisdom teeth removed today. I think she looks goofy with the gauze in her mouth and the ice packs on her face (Daddy made this scarf contraption for her). I laughed at her. I missed talking to her today as her mouth was numb and she sounded funny. In fact...she sounded a lot like me when I talk. :)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
just for laughs
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
That is no fun, hope all went well! You look adorable, the scarf really makes the look! ^_^ Love to all~ Aunt Chris
Awe Brooke ~ That looks painful! Hope you're feeling better!
Brooke,
I hope you are doing well. That doesn't sound like a fun way to spend your last week of leave. I can't wait to see you back!
~Sara
brookie! how come you didn't inform us of this?!! hope you're doing ok - don't use those straws!!
kristin
i've got some extra viactin if you need some :)
Oh Brooke! Even with guaze in your mouth and ice packs on your face, you're still so cute! Hope you recovery quickly and enjoy this weekend. Can't wait to see you! I hope you put up lots of pictures for us to look at at the office :)
hahha! I feel so bad laughing, but that's cute. I hope you are feeling ok; I know it can be miserable. If you need someone to come hold Teagan....
Oh you poor girl! You are a trooper. I heard you are coming back soon. We will just miss each other as this was my last week of work. I am scheduled to have my C section Monday morning. Your daughter is absolutely adorable by the way!!
Christina Adamski
hahahaha....
Oh, how I remember my kids the same way.....
love the pictures of your family...so looking forward to meeting Teagan.
Aunt Olga
That reminds me of what type of goofy things we did in high school. Hope you're feeling better. Miss you. -Marilee
Post a Comment