Tara, Mark and Myles arrived on Friday and spent the weekend here in Michigan. It was so wonderful to see them and spend some long awaited time together. Tim and I were blessed to be able to host a get-together at our house so that our family as well as Tara and Mark's local friends could come and see the beautiful fam from California. Myles was a little overwhelmed with everyone and chose to escape through a deep sleep throughout most of the party but when he was awake he was the most loving and happy (smiles on cue!) baby I've ever met! We miss him (and Mark and Tara!) already! We love you, Foreman family!




Sunday, February 18, 2007
myles comes to michigan!
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Man, I love my baby!!! errr I mean my grandson! He is so adorable! I miss him so much already! Of course, his parents are pretty awesome as well!!
Love always and forever,
Oma O
Post a Comment