Tim and I both have sisters that we love and treasure. Two of these sisters had momentous life happenings this past summer/fall...they got married! Even though it happened awhile ago and I mentioned it in previous blog posts, I recently came across some pictures that I wanted to post since seeing them again reminded me of how happy we are for them and for God's faithfulness.
Sara (Tim's sister) married Scott (aka "Ryder"), an awesome guy, on September 12. Tim was honored to be an usher in the wedding and Teagan had an incredibly special day as the flower girl (she even got to wear a tiara!). It was truly a beautiful day!


Isn't this picture adorable? Teagan is getting a kiss from the cute ring bearer, Owen!
One of our first family pictures (Wyatt was only one week old!).
My twin sister, Jessica, married Mike on August 1st. It was a day we won't soon forget! Despite the weather forcing the ceremony inside (they had planned a beach wedding), it was an unbelievably beautiful and fun and awesome day. Tim, Teagan, and I had the honor of standing up for them . To see more incredible pictures and read more about their big event, check out their blog: www.mikeandjessluepke.blogspot.com.

The wedding party.
This picture cracks me up b/c of the way Tim is off by himself behind the bush. :)
My beautiful lil' girl.
Playin' in the puddles. :) On a side note, I fell in love with and bought this dress for her before she was even born! I always pictured her wearing it for something special....and it ended up being a perfect fit for the wedding!
Myles (our nephew) and Teagan walked down the aisle with some assistance from Uncle Mark. :)
Sisters.
Family.
They had a party bus. :)
Jess and Mike made up nicknames for each of us which were used while announcing the bridal party at the reception (held at the beautiful Post Family Farm). Here Tim "Hear No Evil" is entering the tent and apparently felt the need to act out his nickname. It was pretty hilarious. (For those of you who don't get it, Tim is deaf in one ear). :)
Me and Wyatt! :)



1 comments:
Yay!! Thanks for the sweet post!! :) :)
Post a Comment