Voting

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just Can't Get Enough....

of this 3 month old (can you believe it?!) sweetie pateetie. Our hearts have officially become mush and we are so in love!





Mommy and Daddy call me their "lil' ray of sunshine!"

Hi! Look at me, I'm happy in my car seat!

Haha. Fooled ya. I hate this thing.

I adore my mommy (she thinks I'm pretty special too.).

My Daddy, my Buddy.


Since this is my second home (baby bjorn carrier), there are a few things I sometimes have to put up with (like when mommy drops food on my head...notice the ketchup?).

My first time sitting in my Bumbo chair!


I was a lil' stud muffin on Thanksgiving.


1st GIGGLES!!

What a difference a month can make! Wyatt is losing his "newbornness" and turning into such a big boy! His coos and smiles and giggles melt our hearts. He's still on medicine for his reflux and I've been doing my best at eliminating dairy from my diet and have noticed a positive change in things since doing so (although it's still hard to tell if/how much this is related). Besides giggling, his newest accomplishment is sleeping through the night! Woot woot! :) Out lil' cowboy is seriously such a sweet lil' thing. He especially thinks his big sister is quite something. Watching the two of them smile and giggle at each other is priceless. Of course, we continue to face the day to day challenges of having an infant and a (almost) 2 year old....where a succesful day is sometimes defined by getting a shower in before dinner.....but we are settling well into our "new normal" and embracing these moments that go by too quickly! We are so blessed.

7 comments:

The Adamski Family said...

He is so adorable. I am glad to hear that his reflux is improving. Hang in there. From one to two kids was a big adjustment for us! Hang in there and come visit us some time at BCS!

Katie said...

He is so precious Brooke! You are a wonderful mom! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend (and Wyatt too if he comes!).

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim and Brooke:

My how Wyatt has changed! He is growing up too fast. We hope we get to see him before his is a teenager ;)

Love, Aunt Olga

Tara said...

We can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Love the ketchup spill! Glad to hear that you are settling in and enjoying life with 2 even though it is very stressful.

Jess Luepke said...

What a JOY!!! Love you, lil' punkin Wyatt!!!

Corrie and Phil said...

YEAH for some new pictures and an update. I can't figure out who Wyatt looks like, but he sure is CUTE!

Hope you're doing well. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!