Voting

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Teagan loves spending time with her daddy (and her daddy is just a little smitten with her as well!). :)






Tim's new favorite "toy" (a tractor for the business).


Training Teagan to be a John Deere girl and one day take over the business. :)






Teagan also loves her "big brother," Bailey. He brings her so much joy!! :) He's such a good sport to constantly let her climb all over him and give him hugs and kisses! :)

5 comments:

Oma said...

Reminds me of a couple of other "daddy's girls" :):)sweet sweet girl...adorable!!

Katie said...

I love seeing little girls with their dads! So precious! Something tells me that Tim and Teagan are going to be best buddies forever!

Andy and Michele said...

SUPER CUTE!

Sara said...

Precious girl! I need to see her soon! I miss the little peanut! Hope you are feeling well girl!

Corrie and Phil said...

Thanks for the update. Isn't it great watching our hubbies with their little girls?

How are you feeling?