Tim and I are selling a boat we bought last summer. Long story short, soon after making this purchase, my parents bought a new boat and offered to sell their old boat to us. This was a hard offer to pass up since this was the boat I grew up on and we can now "keep it in the family" (I am quite sentimental for those that don't know), it has been so well taken care of (thanks, dad!), and the price was hard to pass up (again, thanks mom and dad o!). SO....as you can gather, we opted to purchase my parent's old boat and now need to sell the one we bought just prior to that.
If you or someone you know may be interested, please let us know!! This is the perfect family boat and it is in great shape!
1985 FOUR WINNS HORIZON
17 FT.
SHORELAND'R TRAILER
2 COVERS
230 HORSEPOWER, 305 CU.IN, MERCRUISER V8
OPEN BOW, SUN DECK, SWIM PLATFORM
Asking $4,200 OBO



Saturday, March 28, 2009
Boat For Sale
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment