Just over a week ago, Teagan "mastered" rolling over and scooting. It seemed like this happened overnight! Her world is forever changed...and so is ours. The other day I set her down and I feel like I looked away for 2 seconds and she was already five feet off her play mat. I moved her just before she was going to put a power cord in her mouth. Yup...time to baby proof!! Every time we put her down on her back, she rolls immediately to her tummy. Now if she could only figure out that she just needs to roll back to her back at 2am instead of waking up on her tummy and crying until Mommy rescues her! :)
How can you not smile when you see this picture?! :)
Tangled up in her bumper toy after scooting off her play mat.
Up on all fours! We feel like she's going to crawl any day! Wow.
She loves to move!
Teagan woke up randomly at 11:30pm last night. Daddy (aka: Teagan's playmate) thought this would be a good time for her to try out her new "Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper" (we gave in to buying one since she's getting so bored on the ground!). Why go back to sleep when you have a jumper like this to play in? As you can see, she really liked it....but Mommy didn't so much like the lack of consistent sleep that followed the rest of the night. :)
This doesn't really go with the post but I thought it was a cute picture so I wanted to throw it in here. :)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
on the move!
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 6:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
She is really on the move! Haley is rolling all over the place too. Teagan sure has a gorgeous smile! I can tell that she brings a ton of joy to your family!
Teagan you are such a sweetie...I love you!
she makes me smile!! Love her 'cheesey ' grin!
Love, Aunt Olga
I can't believe she is almost crawling!!! Goooo Teagers!
Umm...ADORE-able! She is getting to be such a big girl with a big personality. I love you, Teaggie!
What a little peanut! Isn't that just like a Daddy to think 11:30pm is a great play time :) Love seeing you all smile and full of joy! Can't wait to see you this weekend :)
Seriously... what a cutie patootie!! I feel so out of it as I was finishing school and my grad class and haven't been checking or posting to our blog lately. LOVE the pictures! Hopefully we'll see you guys sometime this summer. Love ya!
I LOVE this post...LOTS of pictures, LOTS of smiles, LOTS of joy! Only nine more weeks until we get to experience life with a little girl. Your blog makes us feel more and more excited!!! :)
Post a Comment