We enjoyed our annual camping trip to Hoffmaster State Park this past weekend. We've been going up there for the past 4 years with some dear friends...most of whom I've known since kindergarten! We had a great time roughin' it! Okay...I will admit that Teagan and I did not truly "rough it." We hesitantly endured the accommodations of warm, cozy beds in the cleanliness of a new home on a lake that was 10 minutes from the campground (thanks Mom and Dad O!). :) It was just easier to do this with Teagan b/c of feedings and needing her to get good sleep. It was a hard decision though....comfy bed in warm home or sleeping bag in a 2 person tent in the rain. Hmmmm...
watermelon beach bum!
Guess who likes to pull hair?!
Tim and Dave with their look-alikes! Teagan and Haley are 3 weeks apart!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
camping trip
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I absolutely love the watermelon bum! That is so cute!
Hillary
Finally checkin' out your blog! You've got one good lookin' family! So glad we are coworkers, Brooke. Looking forward to many great days ahead!
Post a Comment