OUR GARDEN!
We planted our 1st garden last Spring with carrots, cherry tomatoes, peppers, corn, beans, watermelon and pumpkin. Tim did a great job of tending to it even though I misplaced the "map" I created after planting the seeds and we had to guess what each plant was when they started to sprout. Unfortunately, some of the vegtables didn't make it. :( Here are some pics of the ones that did! :)
Picking our 1st corn
Tomato plant
A piece of corn for Tim, Brooke and baby girl Keeler! :)
A baby carrot. Isn't it cute?! :)
THANKSGIVING DINNER?
We woke up one recent morning to find a flock of about 30 wild turkeys lounging in our backyard! We let Bailey out on the deck and he actually barked at them which is good to see he has some outdoor instinct since he's usually oblivious to squirrels and other wild animals that scurry past him.
PORTAGE NORTHERN HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI GAME:
Tim enjoyed re-living the good 'ole days on the soccer field of his alma mater, Portage Northern, last month. He's still one of the best soccer players I know!
Tim with his friends Jon and Scott
CRANE'S U-PICK:
We enjoyed a beautiful, Fall afternoon of apple and raspberry picking at Cranes in Fennville today!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
more updates!
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Awesome updates you guys!! I love seeing all your pics. You are a very fun couple and I wuv you both! xxoo jessie
Post a Comment