
I finally gained some motivation and most importantly...decided on a paint color...to add some pizzazz and warmth to a couple of walls in our house. The color is called "chestnuts roasting." I got nervous that it was a little too orange at first but we loved the color once it dried! What do you think? 
Tim spread some pine straw and bark and made a little rock wall to get a start on our landscaping. It looks beautiful! 
We took the "little dude" out for it's first 2007 expedition! Of course, Lake Mac was a windy and choppy and we got a little wet but we had a good time!

Tim reliving his boyhood. He enjoyed taking out one of his favorite "toys" - a homemade go-kart that I bought him for his birthday last year. :) He usually takes it down to a church parking lot down the road and likes to whip around. I have to admit, it is fun to ride although someone (namely, his wife) keeps reminding him that he needs to get a helmet. :)
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
weekend projects and fun
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
He Tim & Brooke,
The color looks great!!....did you glaze it??? Can't wait to see it. The front yard looks awesome Tim....wow green grass and everything. Dad is jealous of your co-cart :)
Love, Mom & Dad O
great color choice! we are definitely going to put those skillz to work come June
Wow, who in the world helped you choose that amazing color; they must be REALLY cool. ;) seriously, though, it looks spectacular - very impressed. I'm glad you guys got to enjoy the sunshine this weekend and that lil' dude got to escape the confines of the garage. Can't wait for more lake time!
You guys have the best blog! I love all the updated photos and links to funny and interesting things. I also love how you use it to share your faith in Christ! Awesome new color on the walls--look forward to seeing it in person!
Post a Comment