Tim and I just returned from a fabulous one week vacation to Daytona Beach, Florida! We had so much fun together and enjoyed a time of relaxation and rejuventation! Everything, from the 20 hour road trip to the beautiful 75-85 degree weather (we came back home to snow! Yuck!) to watching dolphins swim during our morning beach runs to washing dishes in our bathroom sink to laughing more than we have in a long time created memories that we will always cherish! We are so blessed! Here are some pics that we took! 

our motel
pathway to the beach (across from our motel)
where we spent the majority of each day...rough, eh?

daytona beach is unique in that you can pay to drive and park your car (or four-wheeler, motor home, golf cart...) on the beach! if we ever got bored just laying there, we always found entertainment watching the vast array of "cool" high schoolers "cruisin' the strip." :)
visiting daytona international speedway


tim and the amazing chip that found a place just about everywhere on his face.
love birds
Sunday, April 8, 2007
our vacation!
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
You guys are adorable!
I'm so glad you had such a good time.
Although I'm sure you're not anxious to return, I'm looking forward to seeing you back at work, Brooke!
~Sara
awwww what a cute couple! i can tell you had such a fun time and love the sunshine in your pics and smiles! and oh, i'm glad tim finally got to see brooke's uncontrollable urge to bunny hop when giddy.
xxoo
did you ask the motel to pay tribute to your two motherlands? hahahaaa
sooo jealous. you guys look great and like you had a much-deserved, fabulous time! love you
What great pics....you guys are such a blessing to us.....we are so glad you had a great time! Tim, you are hilarious!
Love, mom O
Hey Guys! I love the pics from your VACA!! Ry and I went to Datona Beach during Bike Week on accident a few years ago...it was Harley Heaven, and we were quite frightened. :o)
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment