Tim and I enjoyed an outing with a few members of our CABLE group (our small group from church) a few months back which involved going bowling in outfits that we picked out for one another at Goodwill. We definitely turned some heads as we stepped out of our comfort zones and had a blast. We're just glad that Tim and Lee didn't see any of their students...at least not that we know of. Good times.

Sunday, January 28, 2007
need a good chuckle?
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
One word: WOW.
And to think he sets the standard for guys I am looking to date....is that considered "lowering the bar"?? hahaha...
Always a great thing to see a confident Man!!!
Nice blog...
Love to you
Mama O
i'm so proud... i have a secret obsession with blogs! now you can be added to my list. hope you & timmy are doing well my friend.
kris (& nate)
I'm not a big blog-type person, being the computer dork that I am, but your blog is very cool--what a great way to share your faith w/ others! You guys rock! (And Tim, I hope to see your beach cover-up again this summer!)
Bridget
Brookie (and Tim),
It's so GREAT to see your smiling faces. The bowling picture made me think of the time we did that same thing during our junior year at Hope. We had the massive double date night, and we found some crazy outfits before shocking the bowling alley. I miss those good times. Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your joy. Thinking of you from The Sunshine State!
Post a Comment