Voting

Saturday, January 27, 2007

the beginning...

I was introduced to the blogging world by my sister, Tara. I love it that we can stay connected in this way even though we are miles apart. I know I'm not the best at making phone calls to friends and family members that I don't see often so I thought I would try creating a blog for Tim and me (and Bailey!). I'll be sharing pictures, stories and random thoughts about life to anyone that is interested in checking out this site. Welcome!

3 comments:

jess o said...

yippee!! Does this mean i don't have to talk to you in person anymore?

Sweet.
luv, WM

Tara said...

um, so I looked at my "site meter" and saw that someone was referred to my site through timandbrookekeeler.blogspot.com - and I think no way, why aren't my sisters telling me these things!! I will give you slack though since I read the post and realized it just began today. How long the Valeo Training site has been up and running is a different story...jk jess. I will add you guys to our links today! looking forward to reading your thoughts and journaling

luv ya

amberWIRE said...

Hi Brooke and Tim! I'm so pumped that you have a blog too! I'll be reading!