Voting

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bugs

Yes, I know Halloween was almost a month ago but nonetheless, I finally have some hands free to type and so I thought I'd post some pics of our cute lil' BUGS!

We had a great night attending the Harvest Festival at our church and then going to a local nursing home to visit the residents there. It was a nice alternative to being out in the cold with two little ones and it was fun to see the spirits of the residents lifted by all of the kids who came to visit them. Teagan had a really fun time this year and learned to say "trick or treat" (and of course, "thank you!") although she was a little timid at times. Wyatt basically snoozed the whole time. :)


Our lil' ladybug and her glow-in-the-dark candy bag (thanks, Oma!). Teagan LOVED her costume and had to wear the jacket around the house for several days after Halloween. :)

I made my Baby Bjorn carrier into a bumble bee costume for Wyatt. He was pretty adorable. :)





A whole new world opened up to Teagan when she discovered "TREATS!" :) Of course, in the tradition of Halloween night, we allowed her to dive into her loot and experience the bliss of a late night sugar high...complete with a laughing, bouncing, screaming, and running in circles around the living room. Oh, sweet times. :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

So cute Brooke! Haley was a ladybug too. =)

Corrie and Phil said...

Very adorable little "bugs" you have! Nice work on Wyatt's costume. :)

Was the sugar high for Teagan or Mommy and Daddy? :)