As you read in the last post, Tim just celebrated his 30th birthday! I thought it would be nice to dedicate an entire post to him and show all the wonderful things we love about him. So, here goes...
He's a loving husband and my best friend!
He's an incredible Daddy to our two precious gifts.
He's extremely talented and built me this BEAUTIFUL console table. I absolutely love it!!
Words cannot express how grateful I am for how hard Tim works to provide for our family. Here he is moving into his new storage unit a couple of months ago.
Stacking wood and getting us ready for a cold winter!
He's very handy! We finished our basement....over a YEAR ago...and I meant to put pictures up then...but such is life. Tim finished off his office on his own before Teagan was born and then we had the guy who built our house do most of the work on the other parts but Tim did a few things as well like the tile in the bathroom and the stone around the fireplace. We love having our basement finished....it's our little retreat each night after Teagan is sleeping.



2 comments:
You are blessed Brooke... and Tim is too!
Your basement looks terrific! I enjoyed seeing those new pictures.
So glad to see (a.k.a. "read") that you're doing so well..and so happy!
Post a Comment