Voting

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wyatt Alan Keeler

We joyfully announce the arrival of our lil' cowboy, Wyatt Alan Keeler. We welcomed him into our arms on Friday morning at 7:51am. He weighed 7lbs 8oz. 20inches long. We thank you all so much for your prayers and praise God that everything went well for both Wyatt and Brooke. Our hearts are overflowing with love for this gift that God has blessed us with. Here is a little slideshow (with music) of our family that I put together while Brooke and Wyatt were resting. In order to view it properly please use the little "play" button at the bottom of the show instead of the large "play" button off to the side. Enjoy


9 comments:

The Chappas said...

This is beautiful. We are very happy for you four!

Todd, Danielle and Madeline Chappa

Anonymous said...

YIPPPEEEE!!! We are sooo excited for your little, growing family! HE'S BEAUTIFUL! Praise God that everything went so well!!!

amberWIRE said...

CONGRATULATIONS Brooke and Tim! I love his name! You are blessed!

Tara said...

Love him already. So glad we were able to be there and meet him!

Mike and Jess said...

*tear* so cool. the video and song are awesome. It will always be your special song to Wyatt, Tim! I love it.

Sara said...

brother - this is awesome! i'm all teary eyed! thinking of you all -can't wait to see the little buddy again real soon!

Anonymous said...

Honey I cant hear the music!! But I can tell you that he and your daughter are the light in my life Love mom

Nicole said...

Congrats to all of you! Can't wait to meet him.

Brent and Ashlea said...

What a beautiful baby boy!! What a truly beautiful family!!! Congratulations!!!! We are overjoyed for you!!!!