Voting

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

my wm's wedding

As many of you know, my twin sister (aka "wm" or "wombmate"), Jessica, was married to the love of her life, Mike, on August 1st. This was such a special day for our family! Despite it not turning out exactly as planned (they had hoped for a beach wedding but the rain changed their plans), it was truly an incredible day and a beautiful reminder of God's faithfulness.

Tim, Teagan, and I (and baby boy!) were all blessed to stand up for Jess and Mike. Teagan walked down the aisle with our nephew, Myles, while holding our brother-in-law, Mark's, hand. It was pretty adorable. I hope to post more pictures later, but for now, I'll just direct you to Jess and Mike's blog since they did a great job of posting a few pictures that some friends took and writing about their big day.

We love you, Jess and Mike!


1 comments:

Katie said...

It was such a great day! You (and Teagan) looked beautiful... and Tim looked handsome too. I LOVED your toast!