I was "tagged" recently to write 25 random things about me. Some of these you may already know but I guarantee that there will be at least one that most of you don't! :)
1. I am a "mirror-image" identical twin. I'm right handed, Jess is left handed. When we look in the mirror, Jess resembles more of me and I resemble more of Jess (at least that's what other people tell me). :)
2. I really want a Jamocha milkshake from Arby's right now!
3. I am not an avid reader but wanted to improve in this area so Teagan and I joined a book club/play group with a friend of mine. I'm still not very good at keeping up with the reading each week but at least I try.
4. Tim and I first met my freshman year at Hope. He asked me out and I said "yes," only a few days later, told him I had changed my mind. Poor guy. Thankfully, God knows better and we reconnected two years later. :)
5. My mom and 3 sisters are my best girl friends.
6. I am very fidgety when I am settling into bed...I need to be "just right" before I can fall asleep.
7. I wish I had smaller, cuter feet (rather than my "finger toes"). :)
8. I am part of a Mom 2 Mom group at church that meets twice a month.
9. I don't like talking on the phone and therefore, am not very good at keeping in touch with people. :( Sorry, friends. It's nothing personal!
10. I love decorating....but usually end up just daydreaming about how I would make things look in the house b/c actually doing them takes so much time and can often seem overwhelming.
11. I've been trying really hard to have some quiet time with God first thing in the morning...what a difference it makes in my day!
12. I love Dove dark chocolates.
13. I am passionate about social justice issues and am often plagued with feeling like I'm not doing enough.
14. I still hang out every few months with friends that I've grown up with since Kindergarten. I love you West Siders! :)
15. I find it really hard not to laugh when trying to stop Teagan from doing something naughty because of the way she'll look at me before she does it. I also have a hard time not laughing when she farts b/c she gives me a big cheese grin after doing it. :)
16. I worked as a social worker for almost 6 years at Bethany Christian Services and am now a stay at home Mommy!
17. I use to be a good athlete in high school and college (basketball and track/field)....competing in five state championships and qualifying for two national championships and making all-conference several times. Never thought I'd be as out of shape as I am now! I need my sister!! (she's a personal trainer).
18. I am extremely indecisive about most things...but very opinionated about a few. :)
19. Tim and I are homebodies. We love staying home with a $5 pizza and a watching a movie or TV.
20. I loved my childhood. :)
21. I don't like doing my hair, thus, I end up pulling it back in a ponytail most of the time and constantly debate keeping it long or cutting it short!
22. One of my favorite things in this world is listening to Teagan laugh!
23. Tim, Teagan and I are going to take a family vacation to Colorado the first week of April! I'm excited to show Tim the camp I worked at for a summer during college.
24. I am not a morning person.
25. I'M 7 WEEKS PREGNANT! YUP...TEAGAN IS GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER AROUND SEPTEMBER 19!
(They'll be almost 21 months apart).
WE'RE SO EXCITED! GOD IS GOOD! :)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Random Things...
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



21 comments:
SOOOOO happy for you! How exciting! Hope this first trimester treats you well and that ya don't have much morning sickness:) Take care friend!
much love,col
Congratulations! That is wonderful. I wondered about that when you decided to stop working. Take care and feel well!
Congratulations Brooke!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!
Congratulations!! What exciting news :)
you always get to announce your pregnancies on "lists" like these : ) What fun, feel good and rest up...
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
Yeah!! Congratulations - we are SO excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling well and all is going smoothly for you!
Oh Brooke... I am in tears right now! So HAPPY for you and your family! You are an incredible woman and mom, and we already know you make beautiful, wonderful children! BLESSINGS to you!
WOW! That is terrific!!! We are so thrilled for you as your beautiful family continues to grow. Praise the Lord!
:)
ANOTHER BABY!!! I love it! I say, just keep poppin' them out! haha. We're so happy for you guys!
Congratulations Tim and Brooke! Hope you are feeling well! Can't wait to see you on Friday!
Hooray! Congratulations! How are you feeling?
What great news!! We are so excited for you all! We love you!
Brookie!!! I can't believe it! That is SO exciting! Hooray for Baby #2! Someday when we start a fam I hope to space them out just like you and Col:) I know we may not have a whole lot of control over these things, but it's fun to think about anyway:)!
Congratulations Tim and Brooke!!!! Pray that everything goes well. Teagan will make a great big sister. Can't wait!!! Love You guys!
Oma and Aunt Wilma
So excited for you! Take good care of yourself. We miss you :).
Congratulations Brooke and Tim! We are thrilled for you and hope that you can feel our excitement from the West Coast!!
Love,
Christen (& Tony)
Congrats you guys! I hope you're feeling great and all is going well. What a blessing.
Okay, I haven't been "blogging" for a little while and then I just read your latest and WOW!!! Congrats!!!! That is sooo exciting that the cousins are all going to be so close. So cool!
Since I also hate talking on the phone I'll send my congrats this way. You guys are great and T and I are so happy for you. Can't believe you're ready to do it all again. Not so sure we are.... Love you both
Time for two!!! Very exciting. Teagan will be a great big sister. So happy for you and Tim!
Post a Comment