cut her first TOOTH today?! :)
Oh! Yaaaaay Teaggers! Big Girl! I hope it doesn't hurt to bad and you can sleep more soundly :) Auntie Jess loves you!
Whoo-hoo! Finally. :) She looks so old in these pictures! (and adorable)
I love that outfit. Too bad it's still in the 90's every day down here, so Clare doesn't get to wear such cuddly little clothes. I'm so glad to see that Teagan is feeling better. AMEN! She is so adorable. I love all of the smiling pictures. What a blessed family!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh! Yaaaaay Teaggers! Big Girl! I hope it doesn't hurt to bad and you can sleep more soundly :) Auntie Jess loves you!
Whoo-hoo! Finally. :) She looks so old in these pictures! (and adorable)
I love that outfit. Too bad it's still in the 90's every day down here, so Clare doesn't get to wear such cuddly little clothes.
I'm so glad to see that Teagan is feeling better. AMEN! She is so adorable. I love all of the smiling pictures. What a blessed family!
Post a Comment