Voting

Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Final Countdown!


37 weeks!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look incredible!!!! I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy flew by!!! We look forward to hearing about the newest addition to you fam!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

amberWIRE said...

Brooke! You look amazing! I am inspired! Thanks for all the updates and pictures! Blessings to you and yours this Christmas!
Love,
Amber

Anonymous said...

Looking good Brooke!!! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend. Love You!! Oma and Aunt Wilma

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke!
Jess gave me your blog address a while ago. Only 3 weeks to go for you! I only have 4! :) You look so good! Hang in there!
Merry Christmas to you, Tim, and baby!!
Love, Janice
PS. My e-mail is
jcutting2@hotmail.com

jess o said...

seriously, now. are you kidding me? i hope i look like you when i'm preggo...oh, wait......

Anonymous said...

ummm - you should work as a preggo model. you're just so darn cute! love the pics!!

Anonymous said...

jess - i just read your comment - i died laughing :)

Anonymous said...

Brooke, you look great! Tim, you are my hero.

Anonymous said...

Brooke--You look fab!:) I'm so excited for you and Tim...Can't wait to hear of the arrival.
Love, Colleen