Voting

Thursday, November 1, 2007

preggo update

We're about to enter week 30 of our preggo journey! It's amazing how fast time has gone by! Our little one is going to be here in about 10 weeks! Tim has been working hard on finishing up a couple of rooms in the basement so we can move our office and spare bed down there. Once this is done, we can paint and put together the nursery!


Our little one is growing big and strong and continues to amaze us as she twists and turns and bumps out at us. She should be around 15 inches long and weigh about 3 pounds now. We are seeing our doctor now every two weeks and we are going to be starting our child birth class on Monday night!

We were recently blessed by a baby shower thrown by my mom and sisters. We are so grateful for the way our family loves and supports us! Here's a picture of Tim and I taken that day. My sister, Tara, used her photography skills to take some additional pics of Tim and I and our baby bump. They turned out great and I plan on posting some of them as well as other pics she took at the shower soon!

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Brooke you look really good! I hope you're feeling great as these last few weeks wind down! Your baby girl will be here before you know it and you will wonder where the time has gone.

You might not remember me at all (from Hope) but I lived in Gilmore freshman year (1st floor) and then with Jen Bodine in Cook Hall. Anyway I peek in on your blog from time to time. I hope everything continues to go smoothly!