our baby GIRL!!!!!
We had our ultrasound yesterday and found out that God has blessed us with a daughter! ...well...90% sure anyway! :)
The ultrasound was one of the most amazing things we've ever seen! Our little girl was so active...we almost had to leave without finding out the gender because she wouldn't sit still long enough and open her legs! :) Everything looked healthy and she is already so precious and beautiful to us!
We had the ultrasound technician write the gender down on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope. Tim and I then went to Hope College's Chapel (where we met, got engaged and got married)and opened up our special envelope! To be honest, we were quite shocked as we both thought the baby was going to be a boy! We are still processing the news in our minds and we are becoming more and more excited for the daughter God has created for us! We are so blessed!
PS. You all get to find out her name in January. :)
Friday, August 24, 2007
Introducing....
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 5:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM BUBBLING OVER WITH GIDDYNESS...I LOVE MY LIL' ROMPER GIRL ALREADY!!! :)
Yeah! Our little girls will almost be the same age and will be able to play together.
add another one to girls night! congrats t & b! she's pretty lucky.
We are soooo sooooo excited to have a baby grandaughter....God is so good!!
Love, Oma & Opa
I was thinking of you yesterday! CONGRATS! I can't wait to pick out some cute outfits!!
congratulations - what an exciting time in your lives! i love how you took the envelope to dimnent to make the moment even more special - how cool! :)
GREAT Time To Go Shopping!!!!!
Kathy
Congratulations Brooke and Tim!!! What exciting news! I can't wait to meet your sweet little girl!! I'm sure you're already having a blast buying little girl clothes! Too fun!
~Anna
Hi Tim & Brooke
Congratulations! That is really exciting. Girls are a lot of fun
Post a Comment