My sister, Tara, and her husband, Mark, made the big move to Cincinnati this past weekend as Mark has started his residency. Because they couldn't move into their house right away and Mark had already begun working, Tara and Myles spent last week here in Michigan. While they were here, were were able to spend a lot of quality time with them and we loved every minute although we missed you Mark! Myles is the sweetest baby we'ver ever met! It's impossible to be in a bad mood around him because his smile is never ending and he just lights up the room! Here are some pics of the precious baby boy!
Aunt Brooke loving on Myles.
Sun bathing in his new (big!) hat.
Baby Kenny Chesney.
Myles and his Mama
Myles and Oma
Flying high!
I'm ready for my first boat ride, Opa!
Hanging out with Opa.
Snoozin' with Auntie Andee
Mama and Myles reading "Miles the Crocodile."
Monday, June 18, 2007
sweet baby myles
Posted by tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Ohhh!! I love you Myles!
I didn't realize he was standing up already! So cute Brooke!! I'm glad they'll be closer to you than in CA.
hahaha...that's what's so funny about some of the pics (life jacket) - he is too little to stand up by himself (he's being propped up) but it looks like he's about 4-yrs old standing on his own! :) :) what a cutie patutie!
I just love the baby Kenny Chesney picture. Too funny! I'm so glad you were able to spend time getting to know your nephew better. Being an aunt is awesome!
~Sara
brookie - that baby looks good in your arms =)
kris
Post a Comment